Alex Adsett (moderator), Abby Zidle (Simon & Schuster NY), Nina Bruhns (Entangled Publishing), Sheila Hudgson (Harlequin Mulls & Boon London), Bernadette Foley (Hachette Publishing), Kate Cuthbert (Escape Publishing), Alisa Krasnostein (Twelth Planet Press)
- Kate: Escape – Harlequin’s digital first imprint. Looking for riskier titles, niche titles, cross genre, also traditional romance. Submit via website, agented and unagented, first 3 chapters.
- Bernadette: Hachette – historical, outback / rural, looking for new authors and working with existing authors. Accept submissions through their website.
- Alisa: Twelfth Planet Press – science fiction, fantasy horror, novellas, short stories, experimental writing. Takes unagented submissions, e only.
- Nina: Entangled Publishing – romance only, every author gets own publicist, author friendly, responsive to the market. Takes website submissions see website under ‘submittables’.
- Abby: Pocket books and Pocket Star – commercial literary fiction, romance fiction, digital first, indy publishing – contemporary, historical, fantasy, paranormal. Doesn’t take unagented submissions unless requested at conferences.
- Sheila: Harlequin – romance, single title, digital first. wide range of online submission guidelines. Carena press and Mira have own websites with guidelines.